The Kansas Mason – Fall 2015
Check out the latest volume of The Kansas Mason. It includes a great feature article on fellow Kansas resident Brother Robert Dole. Besides this well-done article, other compelling reasons to peel the cover back and enjoy:
- A listing of programs for lodges supported by Grand Lodge and the Kansas Masonic Foundation.
- Leadership Academy V registration for the 2nd largest annual Masonic Event in Kansas! Register now and be there on October 31st. Arrive the evening before and enjoy dinner with Kansas Lodge of Research.
- How to use the color-printed, postage-free, lodge newsletter that we haven’t taken advantage of yet. Out Trestle Board is nice, thanks to R:. W:. Bro. Herb Merrick, but why pass this opportunity by?
- Speaking of Brother Herb, his article entitled, “Studying Symbolism in Blue Lodge Masonry” is printed in there.
- An article by Brother Steve Humes that talks about the resurgence of our neighbor, Easton Lodge #45,“Out of the Ashes One Lodge’s Journey Back From The Brink.”