Brother Timothy Preston, an active member of Hancock Lodge #311 passed to the celestial lodge above on Sunday, July 10th after a valiant battle with cancer. Arrangements are still being made but the speculation is that there will be Masonic rites on Thursday evening. As soon as arrangements are known, local members will be notified by Constant Contact and this web site updated.
Brother Tim support our lodge for several year as Tyler or other appointed positions as needed. His attendance at all our events was affected only by his physical abilities to join us. He was a recent recipient of a grant to offset a chair lift that was required in his home. He was highly regarded by his lodge brothers who mourn his passing and will feel the void he left.
Arrangements that have been passed to us:
- Visitation. Wednesday, July 13th, 5:30-8 pm Family visitation will be at Belden-Larkin Funeral Home, 707 South 6th St, Leavenworth.
- Masonic Service. Wednesday, July 13th, 6 pm Masonic Service All Masons Invited (Aprons will be available at Funeral Home)
- Funeral Service. Thursday, July 14th, 1 pm Funeral Services at the Funeral Home
- Interment. Burial to follow funeral at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Desoto Rd & Eisenhower Rd (Across from Dillon’s Grocery Store)
- Fellowship. Snacks/refreshments to follow graveside ceremony at the Church of the Nazarine, 115 S. 17th St., Leavenworth.