Hancock Lodge #311 will hold its Annual Communication on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at Boughton Memorial Hall, 313 Kearney Avenue, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, with W:. Brother Ross Perkins presiding.
- 1800 Hours – Dinner provided by Job’s Daughters (donations encouraged)
- 1900 Hours – Annual Communication
– State-of-the-Lodge Address by the W:. M:.
– Election of 2017 Lodge Officers
– Announcement of Installation Ceremony
and whether it will be open or closed
It has been a busy year for Hancock Lodge. Come and hear all about our accomplishments, select who will be taking the reins next year, and hear their plans for installation.
Past Masters and all local Hancock Lodge Master Masons are requested to attend since officer succession may possibly not following the usual progressive line.